[wingide-users] I can't get debugging from inside of Wing to work

Jens Hauch Jens at arena.net
Mon Dec 19 16:13:14 MST 2011

Thanks Stephan! Debugging from the Python Shell would be a nice addition to Wing, but knowing I need to have separate files or unit tests to make the debugger work clears up a lot for me!

cheers,
Jens Hauch ] ArenaNet
Technical Art and FX Lead  ::  High altitude shader operator  ~ All Around Nice Guy