[wingide-users] I can't get debugging from inside of Wing to work

Jens Hauch Jens at arena.net
Mon Dec 19 10:58:58 MST 2011

'Debug -> Step Into' (F7) works, but if I then 'Start/Continue' (F5), Wing does not progress to breakpoints and stops debugging. 'Debug > Step over' (F6) seems to work if I start debugging with 'Step Into' instead of 'Start/Continue'.

Now I am really confused as to why 'Debug > Start/Continue' is not working.

cheers,
Jens Hauch ] ArenaNet
Technical Art and FX Lead  ::  High altitude shader operator  ~ All Around Nice Guy