[wingide-users] Re: Debug in 32-bit mode

Porlo pazerp at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:50:07 MST 2011

Sorry to resurrect an aging post, but I'm having a very similar problem.
Although I've now got the 32/64 bit
interpreter running in 32-bit mode as per the shell script suggestion, I can
no longer run the wing-provided interactive shell, nor import any of the
third-party modules I've downloaded via Macports. My aim was to set things
up so I could use wxPython, PIL and BeautifulSoup. Is there a way around
this. Just in case I've failed to fully understand what my shell script
should consist of, I've reproduced it below.

#!/bin/bash

arch -i386 python '/Path/tothefile/imtrying/torun.py'