[wingide-users] Some thoughts

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Aug 22 10:53:03 MDT 2011

On 8/18/11 7:38 PM, ristretto.rb at gmail.com wrote:
> 3.  Is there a way to copy the path to the current file on the
> clipboard?  Sometimes I need to know it to paste somewhere else.

Here is an extension script that does this:

def copy_filename_to_clipboard(fn=wingapi.kArgFilename):
   if fn:
     wingapi.gApplication.SetClipboard(fn[0])

After adding this to a script file and reloading all scripts (from the
Edit menu), you can bind a key to this command name with the Keyboard >
Custom Key Bindings preference.

I've also added this to the example scripts in
scripts/editor_extensions.py for Wing 4.0.4+.