[wingide-users] Some thoughts

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Fri Aug 19 14:03:26 MDT 2011

On 8/19/11 3:45 PM, David Taylor wrote:

> +1 on having a little more insight into the upcoming features. You guys do
> such a great job of listening to your users&  fixing problems when they
> arise, but you've committed to putting a LOT of features on your to-do list,
> and we're realistic enough to know they won't all appear at once.

Our policy is to try to focus on a few things at a time and to release
them as soon as we can.  Right now, we're working on a revamp of our GUI
so we can drop the use of X11 on OS X, work better on Windows, improve
tab ordering in general, etc.  This will take some time -- when we have
something for people to start to use and respond to we will be releasing it.

We do feel that Wing is a very useful tool right now and we are
committed to improving it over time.