[wingide-users] Some thoughts

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 13:45:38 MDT 2011

+1 on having a little more insight into the upcoming features. You guys do
such a great job of listening to your users & fixing problems when they
arise, but you've committed to putting a LOT of features on your to-do list,
and we're realistic enough to know they won't all appear at once. It would
really help if you could give us some idea of your priorties for these
features and/or a rough cut at your intended development sequence. I know
there are risks in doing that, but there are rewards as well, such as (1)
getting feedback from us as to our own priorites for those features (other
than just mentioning the ones we want), and (2) helping us be patient when
the lack of a feature is frustrating us.

Thanks,

David