[wingide-users] Some thoughts

Fabio Fornaro fabio.fornaro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:04:44 MDT 2011

Hi Gene,
+1 for me, I've raised the same concerns here some time ago specific to
Django integration of Wing, but your concerns cover a more broader area.
Over the months since then I have not seen much improvement or feedback on
this matter, so I'm starting to think this is no big problem to wingware and
user base. But I'm confident the more we raise the problem the closer we'll
get to some point.
I agree to the performance drawbacks of indexing in the background of
PyCharm but as of today I have enough ram and cpu time to bear it.

Cheers,
Fabio