[wingide-users] Kprinter

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Fri Aug 12 07:32:41 MDT 2011

On 8/11/11 5:04 PM, Henry Hollenberg wrote:
> I am using Ubuntu 10.04 (Gnome desktop). When sending a file to the
> printer from the Wingide, a message pops up telling me that the
> installation of Kprinter will allow a full selection of printer options.

You can configure Wing to not use kprinter by modifying the Editor ->
Printer preferences; see

Kprinter is a nice KDE-based application that allowed more control over
some print options, but it's not required for printing with Wing.  There
may be a better option in either recent KDE or Gnome versions, but I
don't personally print from Linux enough to know what that option would be.