[wingide-users] Re: Debugging an Embedded Python Script

theDarkBrainer theDarkBrainer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:04:31 MDT 2011

theDarkBrainer wrote:

> May be I have something setup wrong in my embedded python?

Now that I have Pyhton installed, I run the Program.py directly from the
command line, and it stopped at: debugger = netserver.CNetworkServer(host,
port, attachport, err,

and since I had Wing IDE running, it immediately stopped at my break point
there (sweet)

So, definitely, something is wrong with my app.

Any ideas? What are the most common mistakes?

My app does run ok, i can use python libraries and so on. It does run up to
that 'import netserver' line.

Regards,
Vlad