[wingide-users] Possible to have different sets of tabs to edit?

Philip Gatt gattster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:30:33 MDT 2011

I have a large project, and switching between open editor tabs often becomes a pain. So, I like to close ones I'm not using. The problem arises when I switch back and forth between tasks and need to re-open a set of files within my project.

Is there a way to define a "task", which is like a perspective but just remembers which files are open? I would like to define several of these "tasks" and use them to avoid re-opening the same sets of files.

Best Regards,
- Philip