[wingide-users] scrollbar preview

Brett Dixon BDixon at blizzard.com
Mon Aug 1 13:31:25 MDT 2011

Hello wing devs, I wasn't sure what else to call it :)  I just started to use SublimeText 2 for my misc editing needs and it has some really cool features in it that i thought wing would benefit from:

  1.  Scrollbar preview
     *   Basically the vertical scrollbar is a thumbnail-like view of the code.  So you can quickly see where large blocks are, see some possible bad practices, and quickly navigate your code
     *   http://www.sublimetext.com/screenshots/alpha_goto_anything2_large.png
  2.  Goto Anything
     *   This one was kinda cool.  You type in a partial word search and it will go to that tab.  You could even give line numbers or other text and it would just to that tab, then to the line in question

Not sure if the current UI toolkit(s) would allow this sort of thing, but they are really handy :)