[wingide-users] Menu disappeared in ubuntu 11.04

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Apr 27 07:15:15 MDT 2011

On 4/27/11 8:50 AM, Wingware Support wrote:
> This may also suggest a more localized fix -- I wonder if doing "unset
> UBUNTU_MENUPROXY" before launching Wing from the command line will fix
> it?

Another user has told us that this does work.  Since it's least
intrusive, it is the preferred work-around.  I've made this change in
our sources for the next minor release so the work-around won't be
needed after that.

Actually getting Wing's menu bar to appear at the top may depend on
upgrading/replacing the GUI toolkit, which we'll do but will take much
longer.