[wingide-users] Feature request for version 3.x

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Tue Apr 26 14:59:45 MDT 2011

On Tuesday 26 April 2011, Wing IDE Support elucidated thus:
> On 4/26/11 3:31 PM, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> > Could you add the license key to the About box for 3.x?  When
> > you're trying to find your license key to see how much an upgrade
> > is going to cost, it would be nice to not have to dig through 1)
> > old e-mail (which may be lost) or 2) the files in ~/.wingide.  Or
> > if there is an easy way to find the license key in the GUI, you can
> > let me know that too! :)
>
> In both Wing 3.x and 4.x, the license number is displayed when the
> License button at the bottom of the About box is clicked.

Sigh...I'm seriously going to crawl back in my cave now.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.  I'm awake...honest.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A