[wingide-users] zero-based column numbers

Jens Hauch Jens at arena.net
Tue Apr 26 12:34:31 MDT 2011

Wing's column numbers appear to be zero-based, meaning they start at 0. The other two editors I use are one-based, meaning their first column is 1. This is an issue when comparing file line lengths between editors.  Is there a preference in Wing to make the column numbers one-based (First column 1 and not 0).

The other two editors I referred to are Notepad++ and WinMerge.

cheers,
Jens Hauch ] ArenaNet
Technical Artist  ::  High altitude shader operator  ~ All Around Nice Guy