[wingide-users] Focus on tool box window?

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:38:55 MDT 2011

Oops .. apparently show-panel python-shell is not correct syntax.
I had made an autokey script which only gets activated when I'm in wing
IDE main window, and if I press a hotkey it activates the toolbox window.
Then I tried to designate a hotkey in wingide, and I thought it was
working, but actually it was autokey script which was doing it.
Sorry for the confusion. (Now I feel like my email is very confusing -
sorry)

Anyway, this autokey script is doing exactly what I want.

Thank you,
Joon