[wingide-users] Focus on tool box window?

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:31:42 MDT 2011

Thanks. show-panel python-shell did the trick.

The reason why I need this is that usually I have many windows open on my
desktop and
sometimes it gets annoying to find the tool box window with alt-tab.

It is still not perfect as I usually have both debug probe and python
shell on the tool box window, and I what I really want is to just activate
the toolbox (so whatever probe or shell I was using is on the top), but
this will make python shell activate.

Anyway, this helped me a lot. Thanks!
-Joon