[wingide-users] Override behavior for Source Assistant

Deepankar Sharma deepankar.sharma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:41:34 MDT 2011

I am recently using OpenCV and perhaps because its a C module the source
assistant does not provide meaningful documentation.

a) Is there someway to override what the source assistant does to resolve a
particular function? The OpenCV online documentation has a index page for
its functions and I want to write some user scripts to look in the index,
get the entry for the function and then display the page from that function
in the source assistant.

b) Can the source assistant display HTML formatted documentation?

c) Seperately while writing some Django based code, ive wished I could embed
a browser pane in WingIDE, is there someway to do this?

Regards,
Deepankar