[wingide-users] Project browser

Andy Blackshaw sysadmin at getme.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 07:04:10 MDT 2011

On Friday 08 April 2011 04:54:20 Noe Nieto [http://percepcionunitaria.org]]
wrote:
> 2011/4/7 Ian Bevan <ian at bevantech.com>
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Just a few enhancement requests:
> >
> >  * Can "Move to recylcing bin" be simply called "Delete"? I know it's
> > minor, but it's irritating.
I prefer "Delete" to be added as a separate entry which really does what it
says (with optional confirm dialog), though for people who always use the
recycling bin, I guess it would make sense to have an option to configure
things that way.
> >  * Can the File Properties window include some file system properties,
> > like location, size and timestamp?
Perhaps even better if this info could be available as a tooltip .
> >  * Can you add a "Explore/Browse Location" right click menu option, which
> > would open an Explorer window for the folder in which the selected file
> > resides? Obviously different platforms have their own version of this.
>
> +1
+1  I wish all file listers had this

--
Andy Blackshaw

Getme Web Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2, Unit A
Holy Oak Farm,
Upton Snodsbury,
Worcestershire
WR7 4NH

Tel: 01905 381713
Fax: 08715 594457
Mob: 07791 971136

http://www.getme.co.uk

Company Registration No. 6948786.
Registered in Worcester, United Kingdom.
Company VAT No. 978 6207 70

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Getme Web Solutions Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone.

Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error.