[wingide-users] hi,,,s....*!

Lukasz Michalski lm at zork.pl
Wed Sep 29 02:15:39 MDT 2010

On 09/27/10 17:32, Wingware Support wrote:
> Jaime Wyant wrote:
>> Hi,friend
> ["happiness of shopping" spam here]
>
> Sorry about this spam.  We've turned the list into a 100% moderated list
> now to avoid this in the future.  We've tried to avoid doing this since
> it slows down messages to the list, but as the list grows spam hits
> become more likely in an unmoderated list.

Personally I don't think that not receiving one spam message per 6
months is better than having to wait a couple of hours or until next day
to see that hold on every post that I sent was released.

If you could do per member moderation I would opt for automatic
moderation for initial members only and turning it on later only for
specific cases.

Regards,
Łukasz