[wingide-users] hi,,,s....*!

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Sep 27 09:32:02 MDT 2010

Jaime Wyant wrote:
> Hi,friend
["happiness of shopping" spam here]

Sorry about this spam.  We've turned the list into a 100% moderated list
now to avoid this in the future.  We've tried to avoid doing this since
it slows down messages to the list, but as the list grows spam hits
become more likely in an unmoderated list.

BTW, this was a legit long-time member of the list who probably had
nothing to do with the posting of this message.  It was a question of
the spammers guessing an email address that was enabled to post without
going through the moderation process.