[wingide-users] Wing pylint tool compatible with virtualenv

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Sun Sep 26 13:44:15 MDT 2010

On 9/26/2010 12:33 AM, Chaiwat Suttipongsakul wrote:
> I'm using WingIDE 3, and pylint is working correctly only IF you point the pylint to the one that you installed inside project's virtualenv.

Mine seemed to work ok when I had pylint installed system-wide. But I moved it
to the virtualenv thinking this would cure the bad imports. Now it does
nothing. I'm using v4b4 and I've sent a bug report to Wing. Not sure what else
to do.

Thanks,
Michael