[wingide-users] Wing pylint tool compatible with virtualenv

Chaiwat Suttipongsakul cwt at bashell.com
Sat Sep 25 23:33:47 MDT 2010

I'm using WingIDE 3, and pylint is working correctly only IF you point the pylint to the one that you installed inside project's virtualenv.

It's OK if I just working in one project/virtualenv for a long period of time.

It would be better if we can set the location of pylint per project.

Regards,
Chaiwat.S