[wingide-users] doctest file support in wing 4.0

Jason Mehring nrgaway at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 19:13:02 MDT 2010

Hi,

I am editing python doctest.txt files and I would like syntax highlighting and
ability to block comment toggle.

When I select a file type of text, its all black and white.  When I choose
python, its all messed up since it thinks its not formatted properly.  The
closest I have found that looks good in wing is file type "D Source".  It
formats nicely, but the comment toggles are '//' not '##'

Maybe there is an add in for doctest file types or a way to copy 'D Source' file
type to doctest file type and change comments to '##'?

Jason