[wingide-users] help:Cant create new django project

Goutom Roy goutom at live.com
Fri Sep 24 04:02:50 MDT 2010

Hello dear all,e
                     I cant create new django project from Wing IDE(latest professional version) though i am using Django 1.2.3 official version. My django plugin is enable.I am using python 2.5.I am windows 7 user.I tried it from  Project->Extensions->Start Django project.I filled the form like this:
Django-admin:e:\python_projects\django_projects\WingIDE\django-admin.py
Parent directory:e:\python_projects\django_projects\WingIDE
Site name: love.com
 if i click ok then the following message come:
                           The command '"/usr/bin/env python" "e:\python_projects\django_projects\WingIDE\django-admin.py" startproject "love.com"' failed with error code 1 and the following output:
but no output come.

What is the error? please specify me dear.

cheers,
   goutom