[wingide-users] Unittest veteran needs trivial example to debug test visibility.

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Sep 22 10:03:45 MDT 2010

On 9/22/10 11:10 AM, Brad Olson wrote:
> Dear Wingware,
>
> I'm excited about your unit test user interface, but I've been having
> trouble getting to work.
>
> I'm very familiar with the unittest module, but can't seem to get
> WingIDE to see them.

Are you able to add files to the testing tool?  You can add individual
files, but it's usually better to specify a project wide pattern for
which files are test files.  After the test files are visible, you
should be able to run them via the Testing menu and run them in the
debugger via the Testing -> Debug submenu.