[wingide-users] Unittest veteran needs trivial example to debug test visibility.

Brad Olson bolson at ubs-icap.org
Wed Sep 22 09:10:57 MDT 2010

Dear Wingware,

I'm excited about your unit test user interface, but I've been having
trouble getting to work.

I'm very familiar with the unittest module, but can't seem to get WingIDE to
see them.

Could you post me a trivial example from which I can bootstrap? A simple
two-file project with a test case in the couple tests, maybe one that always
fails and one that always succeeds?

--
--Brad Olson
(Note: to protect my wrists, I dictate much of my email. Sometimes I don't