[wingide-users] multiline evaluate selection in debug probe

Jeremy Lewi jlewi at intellisis.com
Mon Sep 20 10:35:59 MDT 2010

When I try to select multiple lines in my editor and then hit the key
"evaluate-sel-in-debug-probe", I usually get an IndentationError because the
outer block of the highlighted code is indented. I can get around this by
copying and pasting the highlighted code into a new text window and then
dedenting the code, so that the outer code is no longer indented.

Is there a more convenient (i.e single key stroke for doing this)?

Jeremy Lewi

Engineering Scientist

The Intellisis Corporation

jlewi at intellisis.com