[wingide-users] Right click in project - ubuntu

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Sep 20 04:55:51 MDT 2010

  Hey all,

I'm using Wing 4.0.0 beta 4 on Ubuntu 10.04. I get no context menu
(right-click) in the Project browser.

Is this a known issue, or perhaps a configuration setting I have missed?

I'm running Ubuntu in a Vmware Fusion VM on Mac OS X 10.6, so it is
equally likely to be a system issue. :-)

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/