[wingide-users] I just bought Wing: Here's my main request for a future version

electrotype electrotype at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:52:43 MDT 2010

  Without the ability to re-order the tabs (which would be the best), to open a new tab next to the
currently selected one would be a big improvement! Even to open the new tab at the very end of all
the currently open tabs would be better than to force the alphanumeric order, in my opinion.

electrotype