[wingide-users] I just bought Wing: Here's my main request for a future version

Phil Vandry vandry at TZoNE.ORG
Fri Sep 10 18:48:56 MDT 2010

On Sep 10, 2010, at 6:32 PM, electrotype wrote:
> My main request for a future version of Wing would be to be able to re-order the tabs... I really hate the fact that the tabs are sorted alphanumerically.
>
> My suggestion: A new tab should be added next to the currently selected tab and it should be possible to re-order the tabs by drag & drop or using small arrows.

If I may add to that:

When there is only one tab in a window, there is no need to show the tab bar. It's a waste of space, particularily costly when I am using my laptop screen.

-Phil