[wingide-users] Stickpin / transient

Mark Jones mdjones0978-wingide at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 09:43:47 MDT 2010

Slickedit looks at the transient buffer when it starts to close it.  It then
asks if you want to close it, and gives you a checkbox to make that happen
automagically from that point on.  That way the behavior is called to your
attention and you understand how the transient buffers are designed.  They also
have it in preferences, but bringing it out like that helps point out how it
works.