[wingide-users] Suggestion

DICAD - Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Mon Sep 6 07:28:57 MDT 2010

  On 06.09.2010 15:01, cool-RR wrote:
> When pressing Ctrl-u for mini-search while some text is selected,
> maybe we can have the selected text automatically appear in the search
> box? For example, if I have a line `import email` in the beginning of
> my module, and I want to know where the `email` module is used, I
> could select `email`, and press Ctrl-u to search, without having to
> actually type "email". What do you think?

FWIW: I get this behavior when I press Ctrl-F3 and have some text selected.

Cheers,

Rex Turnbull              rex at dicad.de        Tel.: +49 2203 9313-0
DICAD Systeme GmbH      Theodor-Heuss-Str. 92-100      D-51149 Köln
Amtsg. Köln HRB 50467                 Geschäftsführer: Mike Richter
N 50 53' 57"                                            E 7 04' 29"