[wingide-users] Test files not being saved?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Wed Sep 1 13:36:26 MDT 2010

On Wednesday 01 September 2010, Wing IDE Support elucidated thus:
> On 9/1/10 1:24 PM, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> >> Right click, "Add single file"
> >> Click Project->Save Project
> >> Close WingIDE
> >> Open same projecct
> >> Test file is no longer listed in Testing tab.
> >>
> >> (Also same effect if I just close/reopen project).  Oddly enough,
> >> when I open the project, it goes straight to the testing tab since
> >> that's where it was when I saved it. :)
> >>
> >> Before I file a bug report, am I missing something?
>
> It's a bug that I've reproduced and hope to fix soon, though it may
> wait for the next release.
>
> Thanks for thee bug report!

You're welcome. As much as the testing tool gets used in Wing, I'm
surprised it hasn't been discovered until now.  This will be a 3.x
series fix, I assume?

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK