[wingide-users] Diff Improvements

Nathan McBride nomb85 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 11:39:55 MDT 2010

I've only been trying 4.X	for a day or so now but two suggestions for the diff functionality:

1. Should be able to have the two windows scroll together. I know you can use the 'next change' button to jump but this would be a nice feature which I've gotten really accustomed to from other diff programs.

2. The lines that were changed have their background changed to blue. It would be helpful if the part of the line actually changed could also be another color such as a red.

Great job, I'm not a django user but I do like the diff functionality.

R,
N. McBride