[wingide-users] Test files not being saved?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Wed Sep 1 11:24:53 MDT 2010

On Monday 30 August 2010, Joshua J. Kugler elucidated thus:
> WingIDE Pro 3.2.10-1
>
> Open project
> Click on "Testing" tab.
> Right click, "Add single file"
> Add file containing tests, it shows in the "Testing" tab
> Click "Run Tests"
> All tests run successfully
> Click Project->Save Project
> Close WingIDE
> Open WingIDE
> Open same projecct
> Test file is no longer listed in Testing tab.
>
> (Also same effect if I just close/reopen project).  Oddly enough,
> when I open the project, it goes straight to the testing tab since
> that's where it was when I saved it. :)
>
> Before I file a bug report, am I missing something?

Anybody have any comment on this?  Heh...I'm getting spoiled by the
usual six hour (or less) turn around from Wingware. :)

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A