[wingide-users] After upgrade to Ubuntu 10.10 fonts are real big

Matt Calder mvcalder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:34:31 MDT 2010

Aha,

Indeed, the "User Interface" was highlighted, but apparently not
really selected (the dialog was blank). Clicking it made the dialog
appear and then I was able to set the fonts the way I wanted. Just so
you don't think I am a complete idiot, I am attaching a screenshot of
what I see when I select Edit-Preferences.

Matt