[wingide-users] indentation guide ideas

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Thu Oct 21 11:56:11 MDT 2010

Indentation guides are often very useful, and I'm very happy that you made
them cleaner. Sometimes, however, some of them still seem like visual
clutter. Some ideas for some more options:

1. Omit guides which are less than N lines in length.
2. Omit any guide whose end point is the same as the guide to its immediate
left.
3. Customize color of guide (typically I would like them less visible:
lighter when BG is white, darker when BG is black).

Thanks,
Jonathan