[wingide-users] debug problem

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Oct 21 08:40:49 MDT 2010

On 10/21/10 10:17 AM, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> But instead of 21 is the outcome 1121.
>
> Can anyone assist me in finding how I can make this one work.

Does this work when run from the command line?  If not, it's likely a
bug in your code.  This mailing list is for discussion of Wing and is
not a particularly good place to ask for general help.  There are better
places to ask general questions.  You could also use Wing's debugger to
step through the code to help you understand what's happening.

Cheers,