[wingide-users] Tree view for Search in Files

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Wed Oct 20 16:31:11 MDT 2010

While I'm going on about things I miss from Multi-Edit:

Search in Files results are presented as a tree view. The key thing is that
each dir and each file (the nodes of the view) can be collapsed so that you
don't have to look at any results that you don't want to think about.
Actually nodes and lines can even be deleted from the view.

This makes it much easier to focus in on the results of interest.

Thanks.