[wingide-users] How to I make Python 2.6 the default for Wing

Curt Fiedler curt.fiedler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:48:49 MDT 2010

I'm assuming that this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find
the answer.  I use Python 2.6 because I use packages that have not been
ported to Python 3 yet - SciPy, MatPlotLib, etc.  At this past weeks PyMntos
Meeting, we started to port a package from Python 2 to Python 3.  I would
like to leave the Python 3 interpreter on my system so that I can play with
it, but contine to use Python 2.6 as the default interpreter.  How do I set
up Wing to default to Python 2.6?

Thanks,
Curt