[wingide-users] WingIDE versus PyCharm, Komodo and PyDev

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Mon Oct 18 06:36:56 MDT 2010

On 18/10/10 Alex A. did say:

> I've tried to develop in Python using almost all major IDE/editors
> (Eclipse+PyDev, Komodo, Netbeans, Emacs, Vim), but finally I chose
> WingIDE Professional for the following reasons:

I've stuck with Vim for a long time because I work on so many different
languages in a given project, not just python. I was very surprised to
find that WingIDE can syntax highlight everything that I work on, and
has a manual setting for the file type, which immediately makes the
WingIDE developers so much smarter than the Eclipse guys. :)

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
--Albert Einstein