[wingide-users] WingIDE versus PyCharm, Komodo and PyDev

Alex A. xr.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:12:36 MDT 2010

Hi,

I've tried to develop in Python using almost all major IDE/editors
(Eclipse+PyDev, Komodo, Netbeans, Emacs, Vim), but finally I chose
WingIDE Professional for the following reasons:

- Debugger/code completion/introspection/many powerful and useful
features to simplify debugging, like Debug probe.

- Fast, stable, not bloated

- Great support

I like other editors and IDE too, but (in my opinion) they all lack at
least one option from three, described above.

Best regards,
Alex