[wingide-users] Re: WingIDE versus PyCharm, Komodo and PyDev

Marc A. Murison murison at alpheratz.net
Sun Oct 17 21:24:51 MDT 2010

> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Luc Bourhis <luc_j_bourhis at mac.com>
> wrote:
> > 2) The debug probe
> > The debugger features a Debug Probe where one can execute any Python
> > expression and see the result of its evaluation. That can be a simple
> > attribute lookup, a list comprehension, or even opening an OpenGL display
> > visualise the molecule I am currently working on. This is a killer
> feature I
> > could not live without.

Complete agreement and three cheers to boot!

> > 3) Support

I, too, would like to say the Wing support is timely(!), cheerful,
responsive, and all around fantastic. Nobody was happier than I was to plunk
down the recent upgrade fee (for the version 4 beta).

--
Marc A. Murison
murison at alpheratz.net
http://murison.alpheratz.net/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
     Benjamin Franklin, An Historical Review of the Constitution and
     Government of Pennsylvania, 1759