[wingide-users] WingIDE versus PyCharm, Komodo and PyDev

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Oct 15 12:32:51 MDT 2010

On Thursday 14 October 2010, robert rottermann elucidated thus:
> and there is a strength that ditinguishes wing. the company that it
> is created by. for 10 years there was not once a single question that
> was not answered in a very short amount of time.
> when ever I got in touch with them I got the impression that they
> care. for both python and their customers.

I'm going to add a "me too" here as well.  Questions are answered on the
mailing list in short order.  I've had bug fixes (via hot patches) in
response to my request in a day or two.  And one time when my bug
report went unanswered for three or four days (see how much the Wing
staff spoils us?) I reminded them: that generated an immediate apology,
and the requested bug fix the next day. :)

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A