[wingide-users] WingIDE versus PyCharm, Komodo and PyDev

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 09:06:50 MDT 2010

+10 (I cheated).

In my 40+ years of working with software, this is by far the best technical
support I have ever received. These guys not only respond in less than a day
with excellent help and suggestions, they actively engage their customer
base in the design of their product, so all of us can help shape the future
of our most essential tool.

It doesn't get much better than that. '-)