[wingide-users] WingIDE versus PyCharm, Komodo and PyDev

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Fri Oct 15 08:42:02 MDT 2010

On 10/15/2010 2:13 AM, Virgil Stokes wrote:
>   On 15-Oct-2010 02:51, robert rottermann wrote:
>> and there is a strength that ditinguishes wing. the company that it is
>> created by.
>> for 10 years there was not once a single question that was not answered in a
>> very short amount of time.
>> when ever I got in touch with them I got the impression that they care.
>> for both python and their customers.
> I second this Robert --- A great support team that really understands what HELP
> means! :-)

+1

This could easily be *the* killer feature for Wing.

They actually respond to email. They actually fix bugs. They actually implement
suggestions. They even talk to their users.

Yes, I know, hard to believe. It's a completely new experience in dealing with
a commercial company.

Michael