[wingide-users] root imports in source browser

Sune Kempf sunekempf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 03:37:58 MDT 2010

Hi,

When I import stuff into the root name space of the module that I'm working
on (I have specific reasons for doing that), all the objects from that
(huge) module now show up in the root of my source browser, creating more
than a little clutter. So I need to:

A. Turn on an option to not imported objects shown source browser
or
B. Have all those objects arranged in a folder that I can collapse (I
nelieve this is how it works in Komodo IDE)

How can you do that?

Thanks :-)