[wingide-users] Re: Testing tool: rescan current file

Russell Warren russ at perspexis.com
Sat Oct 9 12:58:48 MDT 2010

> Suggestion: in the testing tool, it would be helpful to have a way to
> "rescan" the current file for changes to the test classes. When I add/rename
> a test it would be nice not to have to re-run all the tests in the module
> just to get the one test of interest to show in the testing tool.

+1 on this.  Live (or triggerable) refreshing of available unit tests would
be great.  A larger example (for me) of where this would be really useful is
for updating the unit test tree on Wing restart, where Wing doesn't
know/recall the tree.  My current project has > 300 unit tests in 15
modules, and is growing fast... I dread the sea of blue question marks on
restart!

Russ