[wingide-users] Django's defualt "Development Server"

Goutom Roy goutom at live.com
Tue Oct 5 13:51:32 MDT 2010

Hello dear,
            I am just learning Django and using django's defualt "Development server" instead of apache or others.If I add new application or model in my django project I need to restart the server from command prompt( I am using windows 7) using "manage.py runserver" command which is boring to do every time when I add a new  application or model.May I restart the  "Development server" from Wing IDE(professional) ? If so, then write me detail please how can I do that.
cheers,
        goutom