[wingide-users] Source browser filtering

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Nov 16 13:46:49 MST 2010

The primary issue with from import * is performance when there are large
number of symbols (there would also be an issue if you were to
theoretically list all of the symbols explicitly).  We'll look at why
the source browse doesn't show the names as imported and see if we can
fix some of the hangups you've seen.

I've seen from PyQt4 import QtCore used rather than the from import *.

Cheers,